Information on the processing of personal data
LAST UPDATE: JUNE 2018
Ciao Bella s.n.c. di Di Gangi Stefano e Canestri Marina (hereinafter referred to as “Ciao Bella” or “we”) undertakes to protect the privacy of all its users, and therefore wishes to be aware of how the Personal Identification Data (as defined below) are collected, used and disclosed. Pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and EU Regulation 2016/679, which regulates the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of Personal Identification Data, in relation to personal data referred to this company will come into possession, we inform you that:
Data processing Controller
The data controller is Ciao Bella s.n.c., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Canestri Marina, c.f. CNSMRN75T54H501D, born in Rome on 12/14/1975, domiciled for the office at the registered office of the company, located in Via Colombo 231, 19017 Riomaggiore (SP)
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer is Ciao Bella s.n.c., in the person of the legal representative pro tempore Canestri Marina, c.f. CNSMRN75T54H501D, born in Rome on 12/14/1975, domiciled for the office at the registered office of the company, located in Via Colombo 231, 19017 Riomaggiore (SP)
Personal Data Identifying
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data by web forms or by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this Site or through social networks such as Facebook or Instagram related to Ciao Bella involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Ciao Bella may collect the “Personal Data” of Users, that are information that identifies Users as physical persons or through which Users can be identified, such as those listed below:
- contact details, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- credit card number or number of another payment account, billing address and other data concerning payment and billing (“Payment data”);
- copies of the correspondence if Users contact Ciao Bella;
- information necessary to satisfy particular requests (for example health conditions requiring specific accommodation);
- information on Users’ stays, date of arrival and departure and goods and services purchased;
If Users voluntarily provide to Ciao Bella some “Sensitive Data” (for example Personal Identification Data concerning their health), these data will be exclusively used as necessary to satisfy particular requests (for example health conditions that require specific accommodation). Ciao Bella does not collect or store Sensitive Data unless it is voluntarily provided by Users. By providing some Sensitive Data, Users expressly consent to their collection, processing and storage by Ciao Bella in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Provision of data
Ciao Bella collects Personal Identification Data of its guests, the Users of its Site and others in order to provide an experience that meets their specific needs. Ciao Bella may collect, use and disclose Personal Identification Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of requests for information or booking.
- Administrative, promotional and other communications.
- Surveys. To conduct or facilitate surveys and ask Users to respond to questionnaires in such a way that Ciao Bella can provide ever better products and services to customers and visitors to the Site. Completion of any surveys or questionnaires is totally voluntary.
- Customer care. To track, process and answer questions to customer service and optimize and improve the customer experience.
- Internal business purposes. For internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, new product development, site improvements, improvement of services, identification of usage trends and visit patterns, determination of the effectiveness of promotions and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Legal obligations. To comply with legal and regulatory obligations in accordance with applicable laws, court orders, subpoenas or other legal proceedings.
- Other uses. Ciao Bella could also use the Personal Identification Data of Users in any other ways described at the moment of the provision or for other purposes with the consent of Users
Data processing methods and retention period
The treatment will be carried out by specifically appointed entity in charge in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) about the security measures,and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679; in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the personal data of Users will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected and processed.
Transmission and disclosure
The data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without the User’s explicit consent, except for necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the European Union.
Particular categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could give Ciao Bella qualifying data as “particular categories of personal data”, that are data that reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a person, data relating to a person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation”. These categories of data may be processed by Ciao Bella only upon your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you may exercise anytime the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time, even in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Requests should be sent to Ciao Bella snc di Di Gangi Stefano e Canestri Marina by mail at the address of the registered office or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.